Work from mountain packages for long stays in manali(A home away from home, work-vocations in hills)
Working from mountains in Manali near mall-road away from crowd in a village homestay in manali ( long stay packages and a rental room available).
We know working from home during the Covid-19 Pandemic is becoming a challenge for all of us and since many big companies now offering work from home on a permanent basis even after the pandemic. This working culture trend is seems to be continue in the future as well. Though working from home may be harder than we expected and it literally feel like got boxed up in the four corners of our house. Especially if you are constantly surround by family/roommates and when you are unable to get out & unwind yourself with favorite activities. So here, to break the monotony of working from home, lets decide to move out to Himalayas , set-up workstation in Manali hills and enjoy your work from home in mountains instead you say your work-vocations.
WORKING IN THE MOUNTAINS
Work from home from mountain, totally a new experience working in hills.
While spending majority of time on work, you will able to enjoy the vibes of Manali. Here are some of the things you can experience during your work-cation in Manali, which would interest you as well.
Manali is the amazing destination to work from mountains, especially because one gets to wake up to the views of the mighty Himalayas, and the sounds of the water gushing in the river Beas, that flows through Manali and Old Manali
1. DELICIOUS HOMEMADE FOOD-eat fresh local food in a homestay in Manali will eventually save you from falling sick. STAY HEALTHY while working from the hills in manali.
2. COOL WEATHER- Enjoy cool mornings and evening in summers. Its really hot in other cities, months from April-July forget ac’s which effect your body cause illness and constant fatigue. Cool yourself naturally.
3. GO LOCAL, shop for locally produced items like woollen clothes, from the locals itself shop something unique, a Manali souvenir, explore Manali custom. Locals in cities like Manali that are dependent on tourists for their livelihood. Support local economy and stay in local homestay in manali.
Please note, that even if you purchase something for as less as INR 100-200, the amount might not mean the world to people like you and me, who are based out in the cities, but it goes a long way to help the livelihoods of these locals.
4. SPONTANEOUS TREKS AND HIKES, there are plenty of spontaneous hikes and treks that one can do on a weekends when Working from Home in Manali – which is one of the most significant. KEEP YOURSELF FIT.
I recommend doing the Jogini Waterfall trek (a 3 km trek from Vashisht Temple) or the Lama Dugh Trek or The Bhrigu Lake Trek.
5. DRIVE TO SISSU AND BEYOND VIA ATAL TUNNEL Atal Tunnel aka Rohtang Tunnel, built under the Rohtang Pass, has become the famous attraction for everyone who is visiting Manali. You can Unwind yourself while working from mountain and self-drive to experience the beauty of the mountain ranges. The beauty of the Manali – Keylong,sissu road will leave you awestruck. ROAD TRIP TO REFRESH YOURSELF.
You can also rent a car, bike and bicycle.
Mitika’s homestay in manali is the perfect place for you to plan your work-ations. We are here to help you work in peace and provide the perfect space for work from home from mountains.
- Work from mountains packages starting Rs.504.
- Manali work from home long stay packages
- Rentals room available for manali work from home. BOOK NOW
- SOLAR POWERED ELECTRIC BACKUP
- Laundry service
- Taxi service
- Rooms with kitchen
- High Speed Wi-Fi